Today, I received five wishes from four families. That brings the total to 120 squares, 119 wishes from 92 families. I don't believe that I will get anything tomorrow since we are expecting some weather....mostly freezing rain...YULK! Enjoy....
Asian fabric from the Smith's in Oregon. We've swapped in another swap too.


An Asian fabric and beautiful Panda Bear wish from the McMillians in Elk Grove, California




The Noonan family from Crofton, Maryland sent two wishes since they are collecting for two quilts. These wishes are from the "OHGW" Swap that I am in.

Another wish from the Noonans'....



This wish is from the Harter family in Fishers, Indiana. They are in the September Yahoo Group. The wings on the ladybug move in and out so you can see the fabric. This is so very creative. I just love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Good Wishes Quilt Blog

New Swap with a New Quilt Group

Multiples wishes from Multiple Swaps