Final wishes from the "Blessings" Swap

I can say that one of the swaps that I am participating in is finally complete. I received the final "squishes" this week and have them scanned in for posting. There were (22) families in this swap NOT including us. I received a total of 24 wishes and fabric squares from 22 families. I'll have to update the totals on the home page. This has been one of my all time favorite swaps because the blessing was a bible verse. Enjoy the final squishes:

The Butler Family, Thomasville Georgia.



The Powers Family from Macomb Illinois. Kathy's first blessing was lost in the mail and she was sweet enough to send me another blessing. Thanks Kathy! I love your blessing!


And last, but certainly not least is this blessing from Tom and Shelly Peters in London, Kentucky.

Thank you to everyone that sent our Amelia such a wonderful blessing.

Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Good Wishes Quilt Blog

New Swap with a New Quilt Group

Multiples wishes from Multiple Swaps