Inching closer to 100 families....

I have received five more wishes from four families, two of which are "new families". This brings the magic number of "Families" to 89....almost there. I still need to collect wishes from three swaps and I have one swap to mail out. I bought the vellum today for the wish. I should be able to finish it tonight. After this posting, I will have 115 fabric squares with 114 wishes! Enjoy.....

Asian wishes from.....Jeff & Kimberly Shelton in Albuquerque, New Mexico

Another Asian Wish from Don and Kathy Powers in Macomb Illinois....


A wish from the Spamers in the August Yahoo Group. The Spamers are from Dallas.

Two wishes from Shane and Malia Parnell. They are in the August and September Yahoo Groups. Love these bold fabrics.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Good Wishes Quilt Blog

New Swap with a New Quilt Group