Two more wishes today....

The mail did not run yesterday due to the Federal Holiday. I was hoping there would be loads of squishes (squares and wish smashed together), but alas, only two. I did join another swap since I am not at 100 families....that's my ultimate goal. I think I will need to join one more swap after that one to reach my goal. I want to do an Asian material swap, so I'll probably have to organize it. We shall see.
So here they are:
The Margala Family

Mission Viejo, California,

Blessings Swap

Kevin & Tonya Lane

Gilbert, Arizona

August 2006 Swap (Lucky Eights)

As I toil over whether to organize a swap or not (and watch the snow fly out my kitchen window), I wonder if my daughter is born yet? If she is, how old is she? I guess only time will tell and until that time, I pray that God holds and hugs her when she needs it.

Blessings,

Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Good Wishes Quilt Blog

New Swap with a New Quilt Group

Multiples wishes from Multiple Swaps