No Wishes to post BECAUSE

I am stuck in computer "hell". That's right. Not exaggerating or embellishing like my family does so well. NOPE, I spent over five hours (not kidding) with customer service people from India and the Philippines trying to figure out what's wrong with my machine. On top of that (this is the kicker)...I waited OVER EIGHT (yes I do mean the numeral "8") hours while an update downloaded. Now friends, I am an CPA, not a computer guru or geek. I just want a machine that works and works when I turn it on. But don't you think that a technical person would have in their "protocol" to tell someone to turn their antivirus software OFF while doing a download since it slows the machine down to less than a snails pace?????? Yep, after 8 hours, I finally drug myself off the couch (where I was snoozing since the rest of the house was comfortably tucked into their lovely beds), to try to figure something out since the download was only at 65% after EIGHT hours and I turned my antivirus OFF and it finished downloading in less than 15 minutes.) Well, I sure do believe they need to change their protocol...and let me tell you I told them that in not so many words this morning when I called them back for the THIRD TIME. I'm not bitter though, nope, not me!

This computer nightmare always happens to me in the fever pitch of tax season. It NEVER fails! So, my laptop is at the computer hospital (thank goodness we know a good one), getting a new hard drive to try to "fix" my problem.

All of that being said, I can't post ALL the wishes that I have received because I have no computer...just my dear husband's (DH). He has been so kind as to let me borrow his for the weekend. I'll be able to post blogs, but no photos. So on Monday or Tuesday, I hope to have a very large batch of wishes to post. I did receive one wish yesterday and five today.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.....I'm at a wrestling meet all weekend. Yep, once again I have thrown myself into the chaotic madness to a 23 team wrestling meet. I sat there for over four hours tonight waiting for Tucker to wrestler. Who knows how long I will wait tomorrow. He did win his match...his record is now 15 wins, 2 losses. He's kickin' butt...I'm so proud. I will admit to the fact that I will be doing a voice-over or some music for the video taping that I did of the match. I had some "issues" with the referee and couldn't contain myself. Thank the Lord my stepmother is a video genius!

I'm so blessed to have "techies' in my family!
Blessings,
Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 Good Wishes Quilt Blog

New Swap with a New Quilt Group

Multiples wishes from Multiple Swaps